Gearing up for the Indian summer season, Bajaj Electricals has launched the first of its kind IoT enabled air cooler– Bajaj COOL.iNXT aimed at improving customer’s experience through smart technology and intuitive designs.
The unique features of Bajaj COOL.iNXT can be accessed through a smartphone from anywhere in the world. The specially designed app provides complete control to its unique features and functions at the fingertips of the user making the cooling experience smart and convenient.
The unique features that differentiate Bajaj's cooler from other air coolers include:
• 3 Methods of Control: With the state of the art mobile app; IR remote and digital control panel
• Easy ‘Wi-Fi & Internet Enabled’ operation with the mobile app
• Intelligent Sensor that reads the temperature and humidity of the room
• Auto mode to automatically adjust the fan and cooling speed on the basis of the temperature and humidity of the room
• 5 level speed control and 4 cooling levels
• Digital control and display panel
• Digital low water level indicator
• Honeycomb cooling media for efficient cooling
• Ice Chamber for faster cooling
"Real intelligence is when technologies interact with one another to make things effortlessly happen. We want the technology to earn a permanent place in everyday life, where IoT technology will play a crucial role making the process of cooling homes and commercial spaces smarter, effective and effortless," said Anant Bajaj, JMD, Bajaj Electricals.