E-commerce giant, Flipkart is hosting its Big Billion Days sale from October 16 to October 21 in India. It brings discounts, bank deals, exchange offers and no-cost EMI options on a variety of products like TVs, smartphones, speakers, cameras, smartwatches, among others. You can also a 10 per cent instant discount on SBI cards and cashback on Paytm wallet on all the devices. Further, no-cost EMIs will be available to consumers through offers from Bajaj Finserv EMI cards and other leading bank credit and debit cards.
Flipkart Plus customers will have early access to the sale on October 15. The eCommerce marketplace has onboarded over 50,000 kiranas to bring festive cheer to consumers across 850 cities. The in-brand products of MarQ will also be on sale. Here are the top deals to watch out for!
1. Mobile Phones
• During the sale, Poco M2 Pro will be up for grabs at a starting price of Rs. 12,999.
• The 4GB variant of Infinix Hot 9 Pro would be available to buy at a discounted value of Rs. 9,499.
• The 3GB+32GB Realme C12 will be sold at Rs. 7,999, down from its actual cost of Rs. 10,999.
• Samsung Galaxy A50s can be purchased at a reduced price of Rs. 13,999.
The much-awaited economy Google Pixel 4a phone will also go on sale on Flipkart's Big Billion Days Sale. Additionally, you can also get your new phone insured on Flipkart for as low as 1₹.
2. Electronic Gadgets
There will be up to 80 per cent off on speakers and headphones. Laptops from Acer, HP, Asus, Apple will be available with up to 60 per cent off. Further, 32-inch TVs will begin at Rs. 10,999 during the sale while 4K TVs will be up for grabs starting at Rs. 19,999. Electronics, accessories and other products will come with No Cost EMI options as well as exchange offers.
There's also an 80 per cent discount on smart wearables. The e-commerce giant will also offer similar discounts on laptop accessories. Some cameras will also be available on up to 80% discounts. Further, it has also teased the launch of Android Tablets for as low as Rs. 4,999. iPads will be available for as low as Rs 29,900.
3. Home Appliances, Fashion, Baby Care, Groceries and Furniture
During the sale, Flipkart will be offering offers and discounts not only on Mobiles, TVs; but also, Appliances, Fashion, Beauty, Home & Kitchen, Furniture, Grocery, and more; with at least 70-90% discount.
Users will be able to pay using their saved SuperCoins, and Flipkart is allowing users to make the entire purchase using SuperCoins. There will be bonus coins and deals with Rewards Pass too. Within the Plus Membership, you can even use the Flipkart super coins for many exciting services, like:
• An annual Zomato Gold membership
• An annual Hotstar Premium membership
• 6 months Gaana plus subscription
• Rs 550 instant discount on flights on ixigo.