Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has been positioned as a Leader in the NelsonHall NEAT for CX Services in Energy and Utilities.
“In the Business 4.0 era, utilities are on the anvil of disruptive change, with ever-evolving consumer expectations, data explosion, the proliferation of the smart ecosystem, distributed generation, and regulatory changes. Utilities today seek a connected, the collaborative, and seamless ecosystem of cognitive and digital technologies to transform the customer experience,” said Ashok Pai, Global Head, Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), TCS. “This recognition is a testament of our ability to deliver immediate benefits and meet future customer requirements across the customer experience value chain.”
TCS delivers superior omnichannel customer experiences through a well-defined engagement strategy, a streamlined digital customer journey, hyper-personalized offerings, and real-time actionable insights from customer data.
Key features of TCS’ customer experience offerings for utilities include:
• A superior end-to-end customer engagement strategy that covers envisioning, designing and deploying a tailored omnichannel engagement model covering ideation, service and experience design, and delivery.
• The Machine First Delivery Model (MFDM) that enables omnichannel customer experience management with a real-time 360-degree view of the end users to help initiate automated, proactive and pre-emptive engagements with the customer community.
• An integrated leading-edge technology solutions approach across channels and products to ensure a seamless customer journey.
• ignio powered Insights-as-a-Service, to deliver real-time and granular operational intelligence for smarter business decisions.
• KNADIA: Digital intelligent assistants that enable superior customer experience
“TCS’ implementations in self-service, digital channel enablement, personalization, and IoT analytics for energy and utilities clients highlight a strong capability across the different stages of the customer lifecycle. As the sector clients move up the digital ladder, TCS’ IP and experience in cognitive bots, responsive UI, and predictive analytics are the cornerstones of a transformational roadmap,” said Ivan Kotzev, Lead Analyst Customer Experience Services, NelsonHall.
“Our continuous investments in innovative solutions, our design-thinking approach, digital technology expertise, contextual knowledge, and investments in intellectual property strongly position us to create exponential value for our customers and transform their customer experience journey,” added Ashok Pai.