Advertisment

Bharti Telesoft to double revenue

author-image
CIOL Bureau
New Update

NEW DELHI: Delhi-based Bharti Telesoft, the telecom software arm of the Bharti Group, hopes to double its revenues from Rs 12 crore last year to Rs 24 crore in fiscal 2002-03 fiscal. According to Rajneesh Kapur, Head (Marketing), "We are growing by about 30 percent quarter-on-quarter."



The company develops OSS/BSS solutions for wireless, wireline, long distance, switching, and network management applications. In terms of business, the focus is on emerging markets like Philippines, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Russia, Uzbekistan, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Nigeria, Kenya and Ghana. About 40 percent of revenue comes from selling to Bharti companies, and the remaining 60 percent from exports. The 180 people Bharti Telesoft, which is also planning to change its name soon, has recently acquired a Bangalore-based company Cell Chord.

tech-news