Indian Telecom giant Bharti Airtel has announced the launch of its latest innovation Airtel Black - an all-in-one voice and data solution for homes. The company announced that due to increasing needs for at-home high-speed data and seamless connectivity, India needed a holistic approach to telecom packs. Multiple bills, multiple payments on multiple dates and difficulty in managing services from multiple local service providers, complained many of its customers. Thus, with Airtel Black, its users can bundle two or more of Airtel services (Fiber, DTH, Mobile) together.
Airtel Black is the new program for the discerning, quality-seeking customers, the company announced. A customer can bundle all their services in one single bill. They will also receive a customer care number with a dedicated team of relationship managers, and priority resolution of faults and issues. Further, the company states that all of this comes with zero switching and installation costs plus free service visits for life.
Some prominent features of Airtel Black:
- Super convenience and liberation from the hassle of managing multiple bill payment dates; navigating customer care IVRs or interacting with separate service providers.
- Priority Customer Care representative i.e. connection within 60 seconds of calling. The team of experts will manage all the customer relationships; all service visits on priority, and free of charge.
- Offers DTH as a billed service in the combo pack, ensuring no TV service disconnection; customisation freedom.
Shashwat Sharma, Director – Marketing and Communications, Bharti Airtel, said, “Airtel Black is another step in our obsession for solving our customer problems at Airtel. This squarely addresses the need for convenience and peace of mind for our customers; as they navigate their lives in the new normal...Airtel
He further added that their combo plan only aims to ease the use for its customers. It also allows you to choose from 4 plans starting INR 998.
How to get Airtel Black?
There are multiple ways in which you can bundle all your telecom needs.
1. Download the Airtel Thank app and get an Airtel Black plan, or, you can also make your own plan by bundling your existing services.
2. Visit the Airtel store near you, the Airtel team will help you get on to Airtel Black
3. Give a missed call on 8826655555 and an Airtel executive will reach out to you to upgrade you to Airtel Black
4. You can also visit the official website of Airtel for the purpose.