ReachMe will ensure quick and easy access for all the participants
BANGALORE, INDIA: MapmyIndia, India's leader in digital maps, navigation and location-based services today announced the launch of ‘ReachMe' app. The application allows users to share their location with friends and contacts of their choice just by a single tap. ReachMe further adds to the MapmyIndia SNT (Social, Navigation and Tracking) family of apps.
ReachMe is available free across all leading mobile platforms(iOS: http://bit.ly/1ghj8AL; Android: http://bit.ly/1ezoFlz and Windows Phone: http://bit.ly/1ezoI0N) Users can also access ReachMe on their mobile browser at http://reachme.mapmyindia.com. Organize a party, meeting or a picnic anytime at the place of your choice, ReachMe will ensure quick and easy access for all the participants. All you have to do is tap on the mobile screen and your location details will be shared with the group.
- One-tap location sharing - Simple and convenient way to share your location
- You have the choice - to share only with your trusted contacts with a link or a unique PIN
- It is ‘Social' - Share the PIN or a link to your location via WhatsApp, Twitter, Skype, Facebook, SMS or Email
- Optimal route to reach you - When your friend opens the link or enters the PIN in the app, they see their current location along with an optimal route to reach you
- Keep track of the progress - Your friends can turn the 'follow me' feature on to see their real-time movement on a map as they drive to you
- Uses India's best maps: MapmyIndia maps, India's most accurate and comprehensive map database powers ReachMe
Says Rakesh Verma, managing director, MapmyIndia: "I am confident that ReachMe will be well received by the users as has been the case with other apps (Locate, Explore and MapmyIndia maps) that form the MapmyIndia SNT family. We will keep on expanding this family with an objective to offer apps that are not just innovative and highly functional but also are fun to have. Encouraging more and more people to benefit from GPS Navigation technology,"