Now, book online tickets to visit Rashtrapati Bhavan

Chennai techie nabbed for threat email to Prez

President to meet directors of NIT, will discuss industry linkage

Moser Baer’s Deepak Puri gets Padma Shri

Clinton begins India tour

rashtrapathi-bhavan

Image Source: Wikipedia

E-payment gateway system for online booking of Rashtrapati Bhavan tours launched

NEW DELHI, INDIA: The Rashtrapati Bhavan has announced that it would charge Rs. 25 as registration charges for booking Rashtrapati Bhavan tours starting from September 1st, 2013.

Omita Paul, secretary to the President of India today officially launched new facility of e-payment gateway for e-management of visitors - a system for online collection of registration charges for booking of Rashtrapati Bhavan tours.

According to the statement, visitors individually or in a group of less than 30 will be charged @Rs 25/- per visitor per visit and visitors in a group of 30 will be charged Rs. 600/- in lump sum per visit.

Visitors in a group of more than 30 will be charged Rs. 600/- for 30 visitors and Rs. 25/- per visitor per visit for every extra person. Children below the age of 12 years will be exempt.

An on-line booking system for tours of Rashtrapati Bhavan was started on January 1st, 2013. Since then, over 47,000 visitor have visited Rashtrapati Bhavan using the system.

The charges are meant to enable Rashtrapati Bhavan maintain and improve services to public, said a statement and further added that the registration charges can be also paid at the Reception of Rashtrapati Bhavan prior to the tour.

The e-payment gateway was launched in the presence of Shri Kajal Ghose, CGM (Delhi Circle), State Bank of India and Shri V.C. Bajpai, General Manager (GBU), State Bank of India.

chandrakant kadam Sat Aug 30 at 09:45 PM

Dear Sir, I, along with my 4 faimiles member, wish to visit Rashtrapati Bhavan on 07-09-14 Sunday. Kindly give us Entry Pass.

Suresh Dabhi Fri Aug 22 at 07:28 PM

Dear Sir, I, along with my one friend wish to visit Rashtrapati Bhavan on 24-8-14 Sunday. Kindly give us Entry Pass.

Rajendra Bohra Wed Aug 13 at 10:53 PM

Rajendra Bohra August 13, at 22:50 We the group of 30 people wants to visit Rashtrapati Bhavan on 15th September 2014. So please kindly revert and give me the details. Thanks & Regards- Rajendra Bohra ( MUMBAI )

jhilam hazra Tue Aug 12 at 10:38 AM

we ,the 3 person(husband,wife and 7yrs old son) wants to visit Rashtrapati Bhawan on7.10.14.please give details

jhilam hazra Tue Aug 12 at 10:31 AM

we are the 3 people,husband ,wife and a 7 years old son wish to visit Rashtrapati Bhawan on 7/10/14.please give details.

ranjit singh Thu Jul 24 at 04:13 PM

we are only three people,wish to visit to rashtrqapati bhavan

Amlan Sarkar Sat Jul 19 at 03:46 PM

We are the in a small groups including 04 x adults and 02 x children, wish to visit Rastrapati Bhawan on 28 Sep 2014, is it possible or not....please reply

BN Viswanath Thu Jul 3 at 02:09 PM

we 4 people want to visit the Rashtrapathi bhavan on 21.09,2014. we are coming from Bangalore . Please give us the details .

Tanmay Thu Jun 26 at 09:26 PM

I want to visit Rashtrapati Bhavan on 27th July 2014.We are a group of 8 members.Kindly email me.I will give u reply for names of visiting members

Harris S Tue Jun 24 at 01:35 PM

Want to visit rashtapathy bhavan with 2 childrens part of ther holiday home works.dt.28.06.14 TWO adults and two children.

Mrs. Sanjeevi Wed Jun 18 at 01:07 PM

want to visit rashtrapathy bhavan on22.6.14. Family of four members.

Rajat Yadav Wed Jun 18 at 11:03 AM

I have come from Varanansi for visit to Delhi and i also want to see the President of India house. Please allow to me.

basaramkumar Sun Jun 15 at 07:52 PM

wanted 6 tickets dated 21062014

Mukesh Sun Jun 15 at 09:42 AM

How can I book on line ticket for rastrapati bhwan

Om Karan Sandhu Fri Jun 13 at 10:33 PM

I want to visit rashtrapati bhavan on 15 june 2014 with my family (2 adults and 4 kids )please book 6 tickets . thank you and regards .

Rashmi Kohli Tue Jun 10 at 03:59 PM

Hi, Good Afternoon. I Rashmi Kohli wants to visit President House with my family. My family consist of 4 members, Me, my husband and 2 children. Kindly revert.Thanks & Regards- Rashmi Kohli

Sakthi Sat Jun 7 at 05:50 PM

I am M.Sakthivel residing at Ranjit with my wife and a baby. We want to visit Rastrapathi Bhavan with my family on 08.06.2014. I request you to offer permission to have a visit to the RB.

inderpal singh Fri Jun 6 at 08:53 PM

Iam inderpal Singh and i want to visit Rashtrapati Bhavan with my family on saturday,7th June,2014. Please book 4 tickets. 4 adults 2 kids

YS Ramachandra Rao Thu Jun 5 at 10:18 AM

Our family consisting of 4 adults and 2 children wish to visit Rashtrapathi Bhavan on 22 June. Please book six tickets.

Amandeep Singh Wed Jun 4 at 11:36 AM

I Amandeep Singh(student)and I want to visit Rashtrapati Bhavan with my sister,Ms. Pooja Singh on sunday,8th June,2014. Please book two tickets.

JOSEKUTTY JOB Tue Jun 3 at 09:44 PM

I AM JOSEKUTTY JOB.I WANT TO VISIT WITH MY SON, PRAVEEN JOSE ON SUNDAY,8 th JUNE, 2014.PLEASE BOOK 2 TICKETS.

N CHINNA BABU Wed May 28 at 11:26 AM

N CHINNA BABU Wed May 28 at 11:19 AM N CHINNA BABU FRI 30 MAY 14 AT 10:00AM I WANT VISIT WITH MY FAMILY 10 MEMBERS. PLEASE BOOK 10 TICKETS

N CHINNA BABU Wed May 28 at 11:19 AM

Manas Sarkar Tue May 27 at 11:07 PM

Sunday June 1st at 3pm.I want to visit with my family 4 members.Please book 4 tickets.

R U K Pillai Tue May 27 at 04:52 PM

I want to visit Rashtrapati Bhawan with my family members (4), 2 Adult + 2 Children. Kindly let me know how I collect tickets and payment thereof.

satvinder singh Fri May 23 at 09:07 PM

Please book 12 tickets

santosh reddy Thu May 22 at 05:49 PM

Hi sir,i am santosh reddy and my friends prasad reddy ,subba reddy and durga rao wants to visit rashtrapati bhavan kindly conform 4 tickets for us. thank you

Ravindra Singh Wed May 21 at 10:47 AM

Nb/Sub Ravindra Singh Kindly please confirm seven tickets for my relative (named Shridhar Keshav-74,Chhaya Shridhar-60,Archana Shridhar-34,Ashok N Dhivare-49,Rachana Ashok-38, Avishkar-17 and Akshara Ashok-9), they would like to visit Rashtrapati Bhawan and Mugal Garden also on 23 May 2014 Friday. I am presently serving in Indian Army and posted to Sena Bhawan (7th Army Pay Commission Cell) New Delhi.

ARUP KUMAR CHAKRABORTY Mon May 19 at 08:31 PM

SORRY, 1ST MSG MAY PLEASE BE CACELED. I, HAV/CLK ARUP KUMAR CHAKRABORTY WANT TO VISIT RASTRAPATI BHAWAN WITH MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER WHOSE AGE 11 YRS. PLEASE CONFIRM AT THE EARLIEST. VISIT DATE IS 06 JUL 2014. I'M SERVING IN INDIAN ARMY AND PRESENTLY POSTED AT HQ DGBR, SEEMA SADAK BHAWAN, RING ROAD, NARAINA, DELHI CANTT, NEW DELHI-110010. WANT FOR 03 TICKETS.

ARUP KUMAR CHAKRABORTY Mon May 19 at 08:24 PM

I WANT TO VIST RASTRAPATI BHAWAN WITH MY WIFE AND MY DAUGHTER. I'M SERVING IN INDIAN ARMY AND PRESENTLY POSTED AT HQ DGBR.

sanjay kumar sharma Sun May 18 at 02:13 PM

SANJAY KUMAR SHARMA today i.e. on 18-05-2014 at 2.20 p.m. request you to book three tickets to visit president house with my wife reena sharma and son lakshay sharma on 1st june 2014

virendra kumar tiwari Sat May 17 at 11:05 AM

kindly book two tickets for my family on 24/05/2014 the names are Virendra Tiwari ,Vasundhra and two kids Manvi,anaya thanking you

SANTOSH THAKUR Tue May 6 at 04:51 PM

SIR KINDLY CONFIRM 5 TICKETS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY FOR 11/05/2015 THANKYOU, SANTOSH THAKUR-AGE35,MUSTAK-32, LAZNEEN-28,NATASHA-11,MONU-4 YEARS

Debashis Mon May 5 at 12:07 PM

Sir I want to visit president house with my family pls give me the on line booking idea

Deepa Devi Mon May 5 at 11:28 AM

Kindly confirm 13 tickets for my family and visitors from Chennai for 18 May 2014. Thank you in advance. RSL Nair - 79 yrs, Indira Kanthan - 76 yrs, Shobha Devi - 45 yrs, Roshni - 15 yrs, Rohit Raghavendar - 16 yrs, Abhinav Bharati - 13 yrs, Swetha - 17 yrs, Lalitha - 63 yrs, Srinivasan - 52 yrs, Deepa Devi - 46 yrs, Divyashree - 15 yrs, Vidyashree - 10 yrs, Ramyashree - 10 yrs

sanjay kumar cheetu Tue Apr 29 at 01:02 PM

i like to visit Rashtrapathi Bhavan on dated 21-6-2014 along with my family kindly book four tickets for the following persons. sanjay cheetu 45 years ambika cheetu 39 years naman cheetu 13 years kanan cheetu 10 years kindly consider my request favourably.

James Paul Sun Apr 27 at 12:13 PM

James Paul P and his family likes to visit Rashtrapathi Bhavan on or before 2/05/2014 we need 4 tickets kindly consider our request favourably

JUMBULING SHEKHAR PRASAD Fri Apr 25 at 05:45 PM

I WANT TO VISIT RASTRAPATI BHAVAN AND I NEED TO BOOK ONE TICKET FOR IT

b s gouroji Fri Apr 25 at 02:11 PM

i am b s gouroji from karnataka . I want to visit vist rashtrapathi bhavan . We are 3 members

balappa gouroji Fri Apr 25 at 02:02 PM

To visit bhavan its my dream

minal Thu Apr 24 at 05:12 PM

i need ro book 35 tickets to visit Rashtrapati Bhavan on 3rd may 2014.

Preman thottoli Wed Apr 16 at 12:40 PM

THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE FROM "NEELAMBARI"INSTITUTE OF MUSIC WOULD LIKE TO VISIT RASHTRAPATI BHAVAN ON 19-4-14.SO I REQUEST YOU TO BE KIND ENOUGH TO GIVE US PERMISSION TO DO SO. NO.OF PEOPLE-ADULTS=43 NO. CHILDRENS BELOW 12 YEARS=9 TOTAL PEOPLES 52 BY PREMAN THOTTOLI DIRECTER NEELAMBARI MOB;9400700442 ;8281666442 ;9496283494

James Paul P Mon Apr 14 at 11:32 AM

James Paul P James Paul P and family members like to visit Rastrapathibhavan on 18th April 2014 Friday at 11:30 AM please book 4 tickets for the following person......1.James Paul P 45years 2.Gigi James 40years 3.Gijo James 15years and 4.Geasmol James 9years

D.Ravi Mon Apr 14 at 10:39 AM

D.Ravi and my family members like to visit Rashtrapathibhavan on 18th April 2014 Friday at 1PM. please book 11 tickets to the following persons.... 1. D.Ravi 46 years, 2. D.Sowjanya 36 3. D. Kavyasri 12 4. D. Krishnasri 12 5. M. SivaSankara Prasad 44 6. M. Bhavani 40 7. M. Pawan 15 8. M. Vamsi 11 9. Dr. A. Raghuram 40 10.A. Aparna 36 11.A. Reyaansh 4 12.K. Amar teja 20

D,RAVI Mon Apr 14 at 10:20 AM

WE WANT TO VISIT RASHTRAPATI BHAVAN,PLEASE GIVE ONLINE BOOKING FOR US.

sandeep gupta Sun Apr 13 at 06:52 PM

Fri Apr 11 at 10:59 PM I Sandeep Gupta and my family members like to visit rashtrapathibhavan on 10th May 2014 saturday at 2PM. Please book 4 tickets to the following persons 1.Sandeep Gupta 38 years 2.Monika Gupta 37 years 3.Ishita Gupta 11 years 4.Atharv Gupta 8 years

Sandeep Gupta Fri Apr 11 at 10:59 PM

bharat Thu Apr 10 at 05:19 PM

I WANT 5 tickets for my family for today ...please inform me as soon as possible..

ashita shah Tue Apr 8 at 05:46 PM

Ashita shailesh Shah please book two tickets for me and my husband shailesh amritlal shah. date of visit 13th april sunday time 1.00p.m.please let me know where to make payments and collect tickets

Ajay Namjoshi Tue Apr 1 at 02:09 PM

please book 7 tkts to visit rashtrapati bhawan on 18 th may 2014. Ajay Namjoshi M46 pallavi Namjoshi F42 Aaditya Namjoshi M14 subhankar mitra M40 runa mitra F33 Isheeka mitra F12 Rishabh Mitra M7

Apple is reported to be planning to introduce the tougher synthetic sapphire screen for its new iPhone.How much would you be willing to pay for it?