• News

Google LG Nexus 4 vs LG Optimus G: Which one will you take home?

Micromax A116 Canvas HD vs LG Nexus 4: Sold out within hours

Micromax A116 Canvas HD vs LG Nexus 4: Sold out within hours

Samsung Galaxy S4 mini vs LG Nexus 4: Phones that target mid-tier market

Samsung Galaxy S4 mini vs LG Nexus 4: Phones that target mid-tier market

Asus FonePad vs Google Nexus 7 : Different features, but same price

Asus FonePad vs Google Nexus 7 : Different features, but same price

Samsung Galaxy S4 vs LG Nexus 4: Which smartphone is worth the money?

Samsung Galaxy S4 vs LG Nexus 4: Which smartphone is worth the money?

lg-optimus-g

The LG Optimus G was launched in India last week at Rs. 34,500

NEW DELHI, INDIA: The LG Optimus G, LG Electronics' high-end smartphone, was launched in India last week at Rs. 34,500. Even though the smartphone is now available in India market, some gadget enthusiasts still seem to be waiting for the Google LG Nexus 4 in India.

When CIOL asked its viewers if they would go for LG Nexus 4 or LG Optimus G, here's what they had to say: 'I will wait for Nexus 4 not matter what. If LG does not launch it in India I will buy from eBay or ask a friend to bring it from USA or Canada,'' says a viewer on CIOL.

''Will wait for the Nexus 4 and the 3G version of Nexus 7. If not for a Nexus I would rather buy the Micromax Canvas A116 HD. Since Google has released Play Books in India now, Nexus 7 (3G version) is what is on my mind,'' says another.

However, lets compare the features of the smartphones, and then you can let us know which smartphone you prefer.

Features Google LG Nexus 4 LG Optimus G
Display 4.7 inch 4.7 inch
Dimensions 5.27x2.70x0.36 5.19x2.71x0.33
Operating system Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro 1.5 GHz quad-core Krait Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro 1.5GHz quad-core Krait
Battery 2,100mAh 2,100mAh
RAM 2GB 2GB
Primary camera 8MP 13MP (time catch shot, smart shutter and cheese shutter, simultaneous HD video and image recording, smile and face detection, and image stabilization)
Front camera 1.3MP 1.3MP
Storage 8/16GB 32GB

shubham Mon Mar 4 at 11:08 PM

You can also visit the LG NEXUS 4 reviews

shubham Mon Mar 4 at 11:08 PM

You can also visit the LG NEXUS 4/

shubham Mon Mar 4 at 11:06 PM

For more info and complete specifications of LG Optimus G

mark Mon Mar 4 at 10:33 PM

Me already have the Nexus 4 :) My 3rd nexus device.. No other has the Dev community like the Nexus Device's!!!! Software Software Software.... I keep telling people that... I don't care what process you have without Software to backup it means jack shit.....Sure you can root install a custom ROM!! But it will come with bugs... The funny thing The optumus was just ported over the nexus 4 :) A few things not working... But it doesn't even run 4.2.2 yet!! That goes to show you what the nexus is all about.. Hell we even have the Xperia ported over.. Sent from my nexus 4 running 4.2.2 Jellybean..

1206549 Mon Mar 4 at 08:32 PM

The thing that's so great about the Nexus 4 is it runs stock android and gets its updates directly from Google. So you get the newest version of Android almost immediately after it's announced. On other phones, you have to wait months, years or even forever just to get the next Android version.

Ben Mon Mar 4 at 07:19 PM

This does not consider the price of each smarter or the fact that the Nexus 4 comes with the advantage of vanilla android.

Anandan Mon Mar 4 at 04:25 PM

Apart from 13MP camera,I see no breakthrough difference between two smartphones. I will take nexus 4 home.

Anandan Mon Mar 4 at 04:22 PM

Anandan Mon Mar 4 at 04:22 PM

Broadband goes wireless – but, are poorer countries being left behind?