If your budget is between Rs. 5000 and 6000, here are a few smartphones you could consider
NEW DELHI, INDIA: Browsing, chatting, checking e-mails are no longer things one does only on a laptop or computer. People are increasingly turning to their smartphones to do these activities. After all, it is really comfortable to carry the Internet around in one's pocket.
And, to make things better for consumers, mobile companies are focusing more and more on producing affordable smartphones. Hence, ifyou are looking for cheap smartphones, there is a plethora of models you can choose from. Let's take a look at five smartphones in the range of Rs. 5000.
1. Micromax Ninja 4.0 A87: Priced at Rs. 5849, the smartphone has almost all features one requires. The phone has a 4 inch touchscreen, Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) OS, dual SIM, 2MP Primary Camera, 1GHz processor, Wi-Fi enabled and up to 32GB expandable memory.
2. Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Lite: This smartphone from Samsung has
a 2.8 inch touchscreen, Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) OS, 832MHz processor, 2MP camera, dual SIM, Wi-Fi enabled and an expandable storage capacity of 32GB. The phone is priced at Rs. 5990.
3. Nokia Asha 308: The key features of Nokia Asha are3 inch touchscreen, 2MP camera, dual SIM, GPRS and EDGE enabled, and an expandable storage capacity of 32GB. Priced at Rs. 5580, the phone has multiple apps such as Instant Messaging, Yahoo Mail, Nokia Messaging, Gmail, Nokia Mail, Google Talk, Twitter, Nokia Chat, Facebook Chat, YouTube, and many more.
4. Spice Mi-350n: This smartphone from Spice comes in black and grey colors. Priced at Rs. 5250, the smartphone has impressive features like3.5 inch touchscreen, 3.2MP primary camera 0.3MP secondary camera, Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) OS, 650MHz processor, 2G and 3G network support and dual SIM.
5. Videocon A20: Priced at a reasonable Rs. 5200, this smartphone has a 3.5-inch touchscreen, 1GHz processor, Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) OS, expandable storage capacity of 16GB, 0.3MP secondary camera, 3MP primary camera, dual standby SIM and Wi-Fi enabled.
So, after going through this list, which smartphone would you prefer? Do let us know.