• E-Governance

Maharashtra Govt. to issue online caste validity certificates

SC to Airtel: Restore SMS service to Aircel

SC to Airtel: Restore SMS service to Aircel

Interesting tweets on Lok Sabha elections results

Interesting tweets on Lok Sabha elections results

Delhi-Kolkata Rajdhani to have Wi-Fi connectivity

Delhi-Kolkata Rajdhani to have Wi-Fi connectivity

UK Oracle User Group ‘Partner of the Year’ 2013 winners announced

egov

The programme will commence from December 6 this year

Maharashtra's Chief Minister, Prithviraj Chavan will launch the state government's programme to issue online caste validity certificates to students. The programme will commence from December 6 this year.

"There are large number of applications, seeking caste validity certificates, pending at difference offices across the state and we have decided to start issuing caste validity certificates online to the students from December 6," said Minister for Social Justice Shivajirao Moghe.

"The state cabinet has also decided to set up special courts at all the six revenue divisions in the state to hear and dispose of the pending atrocity cases," Moghe said.

PANALI TAMBE Wed Jul 30 at 08:54 PM

PLZ GIVE ME CERTIFICATE EARLY

puspa vasudeo borkar Tue Jul 29 at 11:48 AM

i not received my caste validity pls sir tell me wich date i got my cast validity

bharat bonde Sun Jul 27 at 04:38 PM

i have a not received cast validity certificate which submitted at DHULE division on date 18/11/2013 and my token no. is 54090 please sir check it and inform me on my e-mail add.

Amol Sun Jul 27 at 09:55 AM

CASTE CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION STATUS CERTIFICATE NO.32521 PLS URGENT Name- Prashant Pawar(Dhule)

MANDAR Thu Jul 24 at 03:49 PM

CASTE CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION STATUS CERTIFICATE NO.13916 PLS URGENT

MANDAR Thu Jul 24 at 10:26 AM

CASTE CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION STATUS

BANKAR ASHWINI BHANUDAS Thu Jul 24 at 10:10 AM

i am ashwini bankar bhanudas have post my caste valdity application on 17/02/2014 from ahmednagar at nasik division office no 1,till date i don't have any response or caste validity certificate i expect immediate response and status of my application

bankar ashwini bhanudas Thu Jul 24 at 09:58 AM

sir i am bankar ashwini bhanudas,have submitted caste validity application for obc caste on 17-02-2014 ahmednagar at nasik division office no 1, but i don't have any response or validity certificate,plz, i expect immediate responce..

BADGUJAR GAJANAN BABULAL Wed Jul 23 at 07:45 PM

sir i am Gajanan Babulal Badgujar ,have submitted caste validity application for OBC caste on 26 JULY 2013 Dhule but Idonot get any response or validity certificate I expect immediate response

amol gorakh shelake Tue Jul 22 at 06:31 PM

caste validity

pradip patil Mon Jul 21 at 06:44 PM

PRADI PATIL

vishal Wed Jul 16 at 11:42 AM

fill cast validity HETTOT

avinash sonawane Sat Jul 12 at 10:03 AM

SCHEDULE TRIBE VALIDITY CERTIFICATE FROM NAGPUR DIVISION

pallavi ramesh more Thu Jul 10 at 07:46 PM

case status of pallavi more

pradeep kumbhar Thu Jul 10 at 05:44 PM

I SUBMITTED MY CASTE VALADITY FILE IN BELAPUR NAVI MUMBAI OFFICE IN 7 NOV.2013 I WAS CHEAK ONLINE EVERYTIME MY CAST VALIDITY INFORMATION OR STATES IN PROSECC.MY CASE NO.1010513OBC-06328 PLZ.SMS ME OR SEND E MAIL. MY MOB.NO.8108080708. THANKS.

arun patil Wed Jul 9 at 06:38 PM

all types of gr

namrata vijay bhagat Tue Jul 1 at 04:19 PM

i have not received caste validity certificate dated at 17/5/2014 certificate no. is 10567

ujwal subhash raybole Fri Jun 27 at 10:50 AM

baban raybole kotval book copy

Dhanashree Nangre Tue Jun 17 at 11:04 PM

Sir I am Dhanashree Nangre. I have submitted all my cast validity documents on 10 June in pune cast validation office. I need it argently for admission of engineering. Please send it to me as soon as possible.

Rohit Shinde Sat Jun 14 at 08:24 AM

respected sir ....... I read in news paper.i notice that the division of cast validity office for Ahmednagar will be change & transfer to the A.nagar plz tell me Division will be change ? & where i submit my document now ?....i need cast validity certifiket argent for BE admission process ... plz help me .... my mob.no.-9657434795

Rohit Shinde Sat Jun 14 at 07:54 AM

Sir,i have all documents of cast validity.but i didnt submitt them in 2013 at collage.! And now for my admission i will need my cst verification certificate so may i just knw what is the last date of cast validity in 2014.?? Cn i submitte them now.?? at nashik division Pls help me.! & sir can office will be change for Ahmednagar District ??. if offie/division will be change for A.nagar so plz tell me........

Shivhar kisanrao bherane Fri Jun 13 at 09:51 AM

Please send me message caste validity

raghav Fri Jun 6 at 05:18 PM

i am having my obc certificate...now i want to apply for validity in non creamy layer.....can anyone enlist all the documents required...which i have to carry with me...

chandrakant Maroti Masodkar Wed May 28 at 08:55 PM

Please give my caste validity certificit ir is necessary for addmission

swati tryambakrao panjarkar Wed May 28 at 08:48 PM

I i didn't get my cast validity so please give it Because of it my lot of problems are created..

saurabh liladhar yawale Wed May 28 at 05:08 PM

I didn't get my caste validity certificate. so,please tell me information about it.

shubham arunpant raut Tue May 27 at 08:24 PM

please! provide the information status about my cast validity.my application number is 107040114obc-02117.sir, but i still not received my cast validity certificate.inform the status on my contact number 09049753381

PIVGGQ Mon May 26 at 05:24 PM

Ritika chavan Monday 26 may at5.20pm HAVE SUBMITTED MY DOCUMENTS IN PUNE FOR CASTE VALIDITY, PLEASE SHOW MY DETAILS OR STATUS FOR CASTE VALIDITY...MY MOB NO.8605993788

govind kekan Fri May 23 at 07:18 PM

i need the valadity,,i submit valadity frm aurangabad division in jan 2014,, i have no any repply.. from thesew... my mb no..9561513748 name govind kekan,,from dist beed

AKSHAY BEDSE Tue May 20 at 03:32 PM

I SUBMITTED MY CASTE VALADITY FILE IN BELAPUR NAVI MUMBAI OFFICEIN NOV 2013 NOT RECEIVED ME ANY INFORMATION OR STATES OF MY CASTE VALADITY.PLZ.SMS ME OR SEND E MAIL. MY MOB.NO.9819107450. THANKS.

Mahusudan Vishwanath Mokal Mon May 19 at 11:42 AM

Sir i need cast validate certificate urgent PLZ

kevale venkat sheshrao Fri May 16 at 12:20 PM

pls ihave not received cast validiti certifiket submitedin latur division on date 03/11/2012 and token no.0018813 please cheke it and infom my email add

CHANDANI PATEKAR Thu May 15 at 02:40 PM

I have a not received cast validity certificate which submitted at aurangabad division on date 20/09/2013 and my token no. is 0073295 please check it and inform me on my e-mail add.

chandani patekar Thu May 15 at 02:35 PM

i have a not received cast validity certificate which submitted at aurangabad division on date 20/09/2013 and my token no. is 0073295 please check it and inform me on my e-mail add.

Padghan Akshay Dattatray Wed May 14 at 06:01 AM

I have not received cast validity certificate which submitted at aurangabad center on dated 06/11/2012 nd token no is 31093 and Goi number is A-258. Please sir check and please informme on my email.

Karmude Sneha balbhim Tue May 6 at 12:38 AM

I have not received cast validity certificate which submitted at aurangabad center on dated 10/2/2012 nd token no is 28th. Please sir check and please inform me on my email.

Aishwarya Sanjiv Ninawe Sat May 3 at 01:06 PM

I have not received caste validity certificate, which submitted at nagpur centre ondated 07/06/2013 nd token no. is 1041. please look into this matter so that I can get admission in 2014 From - Aishwarya Sanjiv Ninawe Janata mahavidalaya, Chandrapur, Maharashtra (Originally born in Bhandara Distt.)

yADNYAVI BHOSALE Sat May 3 at 12:38 PM

YADNYAVI24

Namesanjaysingh thakur Fri May 2 at 08:11 PM

sanjaysingh pratapsing thakur submit.15nov.2013 my mobile no.8275196029

meera kawle Mon Apr 28 at 02:10 AM

plz tell my validity status

Jagannath Bopache Fri Apr 18 at 03:20 PM

Searching Caste validity certificate status in Bhandara Dist of Maharashtra State

Mangesh Bopache Fri Apr 18 at 03:18 PM

searching caste validity status in Bhandara Dist of Maharashtra State

akshay kishansingh thakur Mon Apr 14 at 10:55 AM

sir i am akshay thakur i submited all orignal documents aurangabad plz inform my caste validity submit date - 16/12/2013 tell me sure sir my mobile no. is 9096296262. thanks ................

shubhangi prakash ovhal Fri Apr 11 at 12:21 PM

ONLINE REGISTERD

PANDURANG MAHADA SALSUNDAR Wed Apr 9 at 12:06 PM

I SUBMITTED MY CASTE VALADITY FILE ON DATE 15/02/2014.NOT RECEIVED ME ANY INFORMATION OR STATES OF MY CASTE VALADITY.PLZ.SMS ME OR SEND E MAIL. MY MOB.NO.9404093549. THANKS.

sonalsuresh nagose Fri Apr 4 at 11:40 AM

PLEASE TELL ME .WHICH DOCUMENTS WANT FOR CAST VALIDITY

Vasu Wed Apr 2 at 02:10 PM

Respected Sir I am Kasinatan Vasu , Age 31 , General M . Born in Mumbai . eve my mother to born from Mumbai she age is 52 . But my native place is Tamil Nadu . we are backward class . Father died I am the Only Sours to earn the Money for my Family i request you to do the needful help

vaishali nana muneshwar Wed Apr 2 at 01:55 PM

Sir,i have all documents of cast validity .but i didnt submitt them in 2013 at collage.! And now for my admission i will need my cst verification certificate so may i just knw what is the last date of cast validity in 2014.?? Cn i submitte them now.?? Pls help me.!

Vasu Kasinatan Wed Apr 2 at 12:07 PM

Sir i need cast validate certificate urgent PLZ

dattatraya rakade Tue Apr 1 at 03:28 PM

sir i have submitted all document and validiti form process in jun 2013 but not received my validity certificate.

Do you think the smart watches available in market are matured enough?