• E-Governance

Maharashtra Govt. to issue online caste validity certificates

SC to Airtel: Restore SMS service to Aircel

SC to Airtel: Restore SMS service to Aircel

Delhi-Kolkata Rajdhani to have Wi-Fi connectivity

Delhi-Kolkata Rajdhani to have Wi-Fi connectivity

UK Oracle User Group ‘Partner of the Year’ 2013 winners announced

UNIX commands for monitoring processes

egov

The programme will commence from December 6 this year

Maharashtra's Chief Minister, Prithviraj Chavan will launch the state government's programme to issue online caste validity certificates to students. The programme will commence from December 6 this year.

"There are large number of applications, seeking caste validity certificates, pending at difference offices across the state and we have decided to start issuing caste validity certificates online to the students from December 6," said Minister for Social Justice Shivajirao Moghe.

"The state cabinet has also decided to set up special courts at all the six revenue divisions in the state to hear and dispose of the pending atrocity cases," Moghe said.

Jagannath Bopache Fri Apr 18 at 03:20 PM

Searching Caste validity certificate status in Bhandara Dist of Maharashtra State

Mangesh Bopache Fri Apr 18 at 03:18 PM

searching caste validity status in Bhandara Dist of Maharashtra State

akshay kishansingh thakur Mon Apr 14 at 10:55 AM

sir i am akshay thakur i submited all orignal documents aurangabad plz inform my caste validity submit date - 16/12/2013 tell me sure sir my mobile no. is 9096296262. thanks ................

shubhangi prakash ovhal Fri Apr 11 at 12:21 PM

ONLINE REGISTERD

PANDURANG MAHADA SALSUNDAR Wed Apr 9 at 12:06 PM

I SUBMITTED MY CASTE VALADITY FILE ON DATE 15/02/2014.NOT RECEIVED ME ANY INFORMATION OR STATES OF MY CASTE VALADITY.PLZ.SMS ME OR SEND E MAIL. MY MOB.NO.9404093549. THANKS.

sonalsuresh nagose Fri Apr 4 at 11:40 AM

PLEASE TELL ME .WHICH DOCUMENTS WANT FOR CAST VALIDITY

Vasu Wed Apr 2 at 02:10 PM

Respected Sir I am Kasinatan Vasu , Age 31 , General M . Born in Mumbai . eve my mother to born from Mumbai she age is 52 . But my native place is Tamil Nadu . we are backward class . Father died I am the Only Sours to earn the Money for my Family i request you to do the needful help

vaishali nana muneshwar Wed Apr 2 at 01:55 PM

Sir,i have all documents of cast validity .but i didnt submitt them in 2013 at collage.! And now for my admission i will need my cst verification certificate so may i just knw what is the last date of cast validity in 2014.?? Cn i submitte them now.?? Pls help me.!

Vasu Kasinatan Wed Apr 2 at 12:07 PM

Sir i need cast validate certificate urgent PLZ

dattatraya rakade Tue Apr 1 at 03:28 PM

sir i have submitted all document and validiti form process in jun 2013 but not received my validity certificate.

Ganesh Bhikuji Jadhao Mon Mar 31 at 01:28 PM

sir i have submitted all document and validiti form process in jully 2013 but not received certificate

patil nutan sanjay Wed Mar 26 at 05:30 PM

sir i am submited my cast validity document in the month of nov 2013 but not received cast validity cet.

R. B. Dhanvijay Tue Mar 25 at 08:11 PM

I want the validity of my daughter's caste certificate at Nagpur. present We resides in Hyderabad. What should be done for it ?

shrikant Mon Mar 24 at 04:33 PM

birare prakash I HAVE SUBMITTED MY cousin's DOCUMENTS IN AURANGABAD FOR CASTE VALIDITY, PLEASE SHOW MY DETAILS OR STATUS FOR CASTE VALIDITY doc.submited date is 28/08/2013

pawar gz Sat Mar 22 at 06:05 PM

sIR I SUBMITTED A CAST VALIDITY CERTIFICATE IN NASIK BUT NOT YET INFORM ME VALIDITY PREPEARED

TEJKAR BHAGWAN NATTHU Sun Mar 9 at 01:18 PM

SIR I SUBMITTED MY CASTE VALIDITY DOCUMENT AT DHULE BUT STEEL MY CASTE VALIDITY CERTIFICATE NOT COMPLETED MY BROTHER'S CASTE VALIDITY CERTIFICATE IS COMPLETED

Sachin shrikant gajare Sat Mar 8 at 04:42 PM

DEAR SIR ihave submitet in my cast validiti dacument in kolhapur through.parisanna ingrole jr. college hupari . I am student kindly request to you plese give about my cast certificate. on this my email id .

Sachin shrikant Gajare Sat Mar 8 at 04:34 PM

Anil.Bhimrao Bhagat Thu Mar 6 at 11:29 AM

HAVE SUBMITTED MY DOCUMENTS IN Akola FOR CASTE VALIDITY, PLEASE SHOW MY DETAILS OR STATUS FOR CASTE VALIDITY.

Prabhakar D. Gudadhe Thu Mar 6 at 11:07 AM

DEAR SIR ihave submitet in my cast validiti dacument in Amravati now i am in Darapur so please send my cast validity certificate online My vailidity no 425624 dt. 06/02/2014

Narayan mali Tue Mar 4 at 01:16 PM

DEAR SIR ihave submitet in my cast validiti dacument in Kolhapur now i am in mumbai so please send my cast validity certificate online My Lot no S/ 0288 No 478151

akash kukade Tue Mar 4 at 10:22 AM

DEAR SIR ihave submitet in my cast validiti dacument in amravati through.m f m college warud . I am student kindly request to you plese give about my cast certificate. on this my email id .

ABHAY M GHONGADE Mon Mar 3 at 07:21 PM

i am abhay moreshwar ghongade i submited a caste validity by self AT NAGPUR DEVISION NO 1 for govt of maha helth dept submision date 27/12/13 please give me status on my email :abys1ghongade@gmail.com

abhay m ghongade Mon Mar 3 at 07:17 PM

i am abhay moreshwar ghongade i submited a caste validity by self for govt of maha helth dept submision date 27/12/13 please give me status on my email :abys1ghongade@gmail.com

Devidas Dhakane Mon Mar 3 at 04:56 PM

Cast validitty office No. 2 Latur Devidas dhakane submitted Date 8 November 2013 Iam gadchiroli Police please status for cast validitty

Devidas Dhakane Mon Mar 3 at 04:52 PM

devidas dhakane hellow, iam devidas dhakane. i have submitted document in police department in Gadchiroli on 8 November 2013 please give me status on my email i.d. thank

devidas Sat Mar 1 at 09:18 PM

hellow , im devidas mahale. i have submitted document in social walfare dept. on 21st sept.2013. please give me my status on my email i.d ,thank you,

ravigolar Sat Mar 1 at 01:30 AM

Hello sir I have submitted my documents in social welfare department in aurangabad on 12 July 2013. Pls sho me my status and reports about my form. Thank you

prakash Fri Feb 28 at 12:52 PM

birare prakash I HAVE SUBMITTED MY DOCUMENTS IN AURANGABAD FOR CASTE VALIDITY, PLEASE SHOW MY DETAILS OR STATUS FOR CASTE VALIDITY doc.submited date is 27 jan 2014

sumit govind chavan Mon Feb 24 at 11:41 AM

Sumit govind chavan Sudhirchavan88@gmail.com

Aditya Torane Tue Feb 18 at 03:05 PM

Dear Sir,I WAS SUBMITTED MY DOCUMENT FOR CAST VALIDITY IN NASHIK through RYK college.I am studentI KINDLY REQUEST TO YOU , PLZ TELL ME ABOUT MY CAST VALIDITY CERTIFICATE ON THIS MY EMAIL ID.

indrakumar Tue Feb 18 at 10:04 AM

sir my cast validity certificate was stolen with my all original document. now i need to issue new or duplicate copy of the same certificate. so tell me the right procedure to follow.

mahesh mane Wed Feb 12 at 01:06 AM

mahesh m mane Respected sir, I have submeeted my file on the date of 07/09/2013 sat my token number is 0056154 my mob. is 7385719428 please tell nme status

Aditya Torane Tue Feb 11 at 02:50 PM

Sir, Pl update status of caste vailidity certificate - Aditya Torane - 09850508617 Regards

Shamrao Sasane Sat Feb 8 at 01:05 PM

Respected sir, I have submeeted my file on the date of July 22,2013 my token number is 0036959 my mob. is 9552848749 please tell nme status

shrikant vikrant sirsathe Thu Feb 6 at 11:39 PM

shrikant vikrant sirsathe sir i have submited my document in latur cast validity office ( commitee no. 2) my submition date. 19/03/2013.my token no.0027100. plz. status of my cast validity.my cell no. 9637802437.

laxman taterao dode Mon Feb 3 at 11:17 AM

i have submited my document in aurangabad castvalidity office, pls sir give me my cast validity.... my sabmition date: 19.07.2013, my token no.0054582 my mob.no.9892448378,

kajol vairagade Mon Feb 3 at 11:11 AM

SIR,MYSELF KAJOL VAIRAGADE I HAVE SUBMITTED MY DOCUMENT IN NAGPUR OFFICE IN APRIL 2013 BUT NOT YET GOTTEN MY VALIDITY CERTIFICATE OR ANY MSG FROM COMITEE PLZ NOTIFY WHAT TO DO NEXT.OR STATUS OF MY CASTE VALIDITY.MY NO IS 09175380074 AND MAIL ADRESS IS KAJOL.VAIRAGADE123@GMAIL.COM....

Gajul Balaprasad Vitthal Sun Feb 2 at 09:14 PM

Sir, my self Gajul Balaprasad Vitthal. I have submitted my document in Latur office in 6 Month ago . Plz Sir give me a my. Cast validity certificate. my contact number is 9423179194.

Nisha Purushottam Rambhad Fri Jan 31 at 03:38 PM

Sir, my self Nisha Purushottam Rambhad. I have submitted my document in Nagpur office in 6 Month ago . Plz Sir give me a my. Cast validity certificate. my contact number is 960444612.

sanjay nakod Wed Jan 29 at 05:06 PM

I have submitted application for cast validity, Token no. 0049771 date. 29/6/2013

Chandrakant Sun Jan 26 at 09:17 PM

please update my father caste validity name: Devidas Jadhav Caste: SBC number: 0071459 send me link on my email engineerjadhav@gmail.com

GITE SUREKHA Fri Jan 24 at 08:36 PM

I HAVE SUBMITTED ONLINE FORM BUT NOT ANY RESPONSE SO PLEASE SEND RESPONSE

sumit goradwar Mon Jan 20 at 01:32 PM

i want my cast validity form

Dattatrya Sun Jan 19 at 04:49 PM

Dattatrya sheshro kompalwar WAS SUBMITTED MY DOCUMENT FOR CAST VALIDITY IN ABD SAMITI. I am government servant . PLZ SIR , I KINDLY REQUEST TO YOU , PLZ TELL ME ABOUT MY CAST VALIDITY CERTIFICATE ON THIS MY EMAIL

umesh hiralal karose Mon Jan 13 at 02:16 PM

i submitted my document in kolhapur div.plz tell me aboutcast validity certificate on my mob my mob num 9765786318

Swapnil Rane Fri Jan 10 at 02:05 PM

rutuja keyurkumar ashtekar Wed Jan 8 at 01:41 PM

ONLINE EVALIDITY CAST CERTIFICATE

abhange balaji arjun Mon Jan 6 at 01:15 PM

I HAVE SUBMITTED MY DOCUMENTS IN AURANGABAD FOR CASTE VALIDITY, PLEASE SHOW MY DETAILS OR STATUS FOR CASTE VALIDITY.

Rupali Genba Shinde Mon Jan 6 at 10:01 AM

Rupali Genba Shinde Cast Obc

Broadband goes wireless – but, are poorer countries being left behind?