• News

Play Kaun Banega Crorepati Web game online

KBC 5 quiz on your Android phones

Make up to Rs. 10k while playing games on WorlFloat

Make up to Rs. 10k while playing games on WorlFloat

KBC web game records 4.3 million plays in three months

TiE announces winner of entrepreneur program

Participants of 'The Kaun Banega Crorepati Web Game' have a chance of winning studio passes and watch Amitabh Bachchan conduct the game show live

BANGALORE, INDIA: Amitabh Bachchan returns as the host of 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' (KBC) this weekend, hoping to woo viewers of the popular reality TV show with a new time slot and a fresh advertising campaign.

Kaun Banega CrorepatiLast year, Sushil Kumar won the jackpot, drawing comparisons with the plot of 2008 Oscar-winning film 'Slumdog Millionaire' and the fact that Kumar's family was too poor to afford a television set hogged media headlines.

For its sixth season, the advertising campaign for 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' features the tagline 'only knowledge will get you your right'. The promos touch on themes such as discrimination against women in rural India and Rajani says the channel has consciously tried to reach out to audiences beyond Mumbai and New Delhi.

After five seasons of weekday shows, 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' moves to the primetime slots on weekends.

The makers of Kaun Banega Crorepati have this time introduced a 'The Kaun Banega Crorepati Web Game' hosted Multi Screen Media Pvt. Ltd., according to the website www.kbcsony.com.

The game, which will be conducted from August 20 to January 10, 2013, involves answering 12 general knowledge questions. Four lifelines will be available for the online participants as well, to enable them to make the right decision, says the website. For every right answer, points will be awarded to the online participants, which will be accumulated every time the participant plays the game.

There are certain phases, from which a maximum of five winners will be given studio passes to Kaun Banega Crorepati, says the website. However, before playing the game, one has to register with them by providing a valid email address.

Before playing the game, do read the terms and conditions thoroughly by clicking here

To play the 'The Kaun Banega Crorepati Web Game', click here

Disclaimer: All information provided is as per that given in the website www.kbcsony.com.

(With inputs from Reuters)

davinder Tue Sep 10 at 02:54 PM

iwant to play kbc

ANKIT PRATAP RAO Tue Sep 10 at 10:46 AM

ANKIT PRATAP RAO REGISTER TO GBJJ HOW COULD I REGISERT .SENT THE DETAIL IN EMAIL PLEASE

ANKIT PRATAP RAO Tue Sep 10 at 10:41 AM

ANKIT RAO TUE SEPT 10 AT 10:40 AM RESPECTED SIR I WANT TO REGISTER GBJJ HOW COUILD I REGISTER. SENT THE DETAIL IN EMAIL PLEASE THANK YOU

AMITABH DEBBARMA Thu Aug 1 at 02:02 PM

respected, Sir I want to register GBJJ How cuold i register.sent the detail in email please.

rishabh Wed Jul 3 at 11:49 PM

mujhe khelna hai please

Kamal kishore Thu Mar 21 at 03:52 PM

Respected sir, My name is kamal kishore.I am watching KBC since 2000 & I have tried also but unluckly I failed.Please sir give me a chance.please sir don't fail me now because my heart will break down and vishvas uth jayega bhagwan ji par se. kindly pay attention on me. Thank you sir.

Kamal kishore Thu Mar 21 at 03:38 PM

Kamal kishore Thu Mar 21 at 03:36 PM

SANTOSH SHARMA Sat Feb 16 at 07:15 PM

WAITING FOR KBC 7 . PLEASE LET ME KNOW ABOUT KBC 7 . WHEN IS GOING TO START ? SANTOSHSHARMA

SANTOSH SHARMA Sat Feb 16 at 07:15 PM

SANTOSH SHARMA Sat Feb 16 at 07:14 PM

SANTOSH SHARMA Sat Feb 16 at 07:14 PM

bhavesh kumar Mon Feb 11 at 05:38 PM

NDWWLE

bhavesh kumar Mon Feb 11 at 05:36 PM

Kbc is good chance to win.

bhavesh kumar Mon Feb 11 at 05:34 PM

Kbc is good chance to win.

shashi Sat Feb 2 at 04:27 PM

KBC IS @$#@#

shashi Sat Feb 2 at 04:27 PM

KBC IS @#%$#

parul khurana Sat Feb 2 at 02:55 PM

oawapko aapko tv par dekh kar bahut acha lagta hai sir. i always try my best to follow you.mai kbc par aane ke liye kafi time se try kar ri hu magar kabhi chance ni aa pata .mai apne gyan ke bal par kbc ki madad se jitna ho sake utna money jeetna chahTi hun.plzzzz sir give me also a chance to prove myself.if u feel to give me a chance contact to my papa-9811441281

parul khurana Sat Feb 2 at 02:52 PM

parul khurana Sat Feb 2 at 02:50 PM

parul khurana Sat Feb 2 at 02:49 PM

parul khurana Sat Feb 2 at 02:49 PM

parul khurana Sat Feb 2 at 02:49 PM

parul Sat Feb 2 at 02:46 PM

aapko tv par dekh kar bahut acha lagta hai sir. i always try my best to follow you.mai kbc par aane ke liye kafi time se try kar ri hu magar kabhi chance ni aa pata .mai apne gyan ke bal par kbc ki madad se jitna ho sake utna money jeetna chahi hun.plzzzz sir give me also a chance to prove myself.

parul Sat Feb 2 at 02:45 PM

aapko tv par dekh kar bahut acha lagta hai sir. i always try my best to follow you.mai kbc par aane ke liye kafi time se ty kar ri hu magar kabhi chance ni aa pata .mai apne gyan ke bal par kbc ki madad se jitna ho sake utna money jeetna chahi hun.plzzzz sir give me also a chance to prove myself.

rajveer Mon Jan 28 at 11:23 PM

i want to play kbc with amit g

rajveer Mon Jan 28 at 11:23 PM

i want to play kbc with amit g

rajveer Mon Jan 28 at 11:22 PM

i want to play kbc with amit g

rajveer Mon Jan 28 at 11:22 PM

i want to play kbc with amit g

dhimanbiswas Sun Jan 27 at 11:48 AM

i

dhimanbiswas Sun Jan 27 at 11:48 AM

i

sourav singh Fri Jan 25 at 02:19 PM

sir mera nam sourav singh hai mai kbc is liye khelna chahata taki mai apna parahi pura kar saku aur maine jo galti ki hai wo galti ke liye mai apna papa se maphi mangna chata hu aur jo paise bachengai wo paise mai ek trust mai dena chaunga so thanks MOB NO. 9153926391

sourav singh Fri Jan 25 at 02:19 PM

sourav singh Fri Jan 25 at 02:16 PM

sourav singh Fri Jan 25 at 02:14 PM

sourav singh Fri Jan 25 at 02:12 PM

sourav singh Fri Jan 25 at 02:12 PM

omprakash om singh Fri Jan 25 at 11:44 AM

SIR,MERE PAPA KA ACCIDENT HUA HAI AUR ABHI BHI WO BED REST ME HAI MAI UNKE LIYE KBC KHELNA CHAHATA HU AGAR AAPKO LAGE KI MAUKA DENA CHAHIYE TO .SIR, MERA MOB. NO.9158275518 HAAI.

omprakash om singh Fri Jan 25 at 11:44 AM

vaijenath Tue Jan 22 at 03:42 PM

HI.SIR

Krishan Sharma Sun Jan 20 at 11:00 PM

hello sir, how r U ? i`want to come on the KBC hot seat so please tell me about your program process sir please .....!!!

Krishan Sharma Sun Jan 20 at 10:59 PM

GEETA MAJHI Fri Jan 18 at 10:36 PM

PLEASE GIVE ME ONE CHANCE TO KBC PLAY

Samrat pankaj Sinha Fri Jan 18 at 04:53 PM

respected sir i want to play

Samrat pankaj Sinha Fri Jan 18 at 04:52 PM

respected sir i want to play

Do you think the smart watches available in market are matured enough?